You can now quickly filter through large lists to find the value required. We’ll also show value options while in assisted mode.
🚀 Features & Improvements
- Searching on list fields
- See list options while talking to Datch
- The app will make an attempt to match notes pulled from the server with remarks that exist on a user’s device and re-link them. This makes it possible for users to play back stored audio for notes that they have made when pulling published forms.
- Datch Voice Assistant now has the ability to channel process flows to create AND/OR update, allowing finer control over how the app is used.
✅ Fixed Issues
- When in assisted mode and using touch to select a value, the next information provided no longer goes to a default field.
- Edits made while offline to a transcription made while offline will persist when coming back online.
- When going straight back to search after editing a Workspace the summary card now shows the updated value.
- While in assisted mode, the field being reported on will scroll to view so placeholders are visible.
- A process can now be published with more than 5 photos.