The focus of this new release was on improving the language and understanding of Datch. Alongside that, we've also improved usability and ease of use with a new "tap to talk" feature.
👍 New Features
- Tap to talk: Fields with a mic icon can be tapped to immediately listen to you.
- Focus on speech/text transaction: When you talk to Datch we now focus on that, removing distractions and decreasing confusion. This also gives you a clear option to "Cancel" the speech.
- Home page - action buttons: We’ve added a section above the mic with two action buttons: "View Drafts" and "Create Workspace". The “Create Workspace” when tapped shows a list of available processes and You can tap to choose a process instead or say it.
- Cancel command: You can now say “cancel” when asked a specific question; Datch will no longer be bound to that question.
✅ Fixed Issues
- “Cancel” command no longer closes the Workspace
- Speech: New commands and synonyms added to better understand different ways of speaking.
- Transcription: We have improved support for alpha-numeric and other character sequences.
- Branding: The app interface has been updated to reflect our new colour palette and style.
- Removed ellipsis to reduce noise (instead, tap on a note to view options)
- The dropdown window is now wider, showing more of the options.
- Other general performance updates