Datch is a voice AI for the industrial workforce. We work with an exciting array of global customers - including Fortune 500 manufacturers, energy providers and more - supplying them with an interactive natural language engine they can use with verbal, conversational dialogue. This allows frontline workers to talk through their day-to-day processes in real-time, leading to big improvements in knowledge retention and a more efficient, happier workforce.
Founded in a garage in 2017, Datch now has offices in the UK, US, and New Zealand. We’re growing rapidly with backing from well-known investors such as Blue Bear Capital, Boeing HorizonX, Acceleprise, and Plug and Play Ventures, and we’re building an exciting product with deep engineering and domain expertise.
Interested in AI and digital transformation? We are looking for a creative Content Marketing Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for developing content and editorial strategy for our product, sales, and thought leadership initiatives. Your work will be essential in bringing our company and product to life.
- 4+ years experience in content marketing and/or journalism communications preferably in tech/B2B SaaS
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or communications or equivalent experience preferred
- A strong content writer with the ability to develop compelling content for buyer personas
- Extremely creative personality who would be able to think out of the box for content strategy
- Knowledge of digital marketing tech stack including Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console and other SEO tools to ensure our website is well-optimized for content and campaigns
- Inquisitive and able to collaborate with different teams and personalities
- Great communication skills, with the ability to work with agencies, freelancers, and across departments with executives and product stakeholders
- Someone who is excited to handle both content strategy and content production
- Experience working across various marketing channels, including SEO, social, email, display, search media, and web design
- Experience in B2B SaaS
- Ability to work efficiently with strong attention to detail
- Embodies a "growth mindset" (unafraid of challenges; adaptable to change; willingness to learn)
- Startup experience is essential!
- Responsible for producing customer acquisition content across the entire customer journey
- Partner with the commercial and product teams to develop content strategy that supports pipeline growth across channels including blog, email, social media, and events
- Define and manage Datch’s content editorial calendar
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify content needs and trends
- Conduct detailed content audits, gap analyses, and content brainstorm sessions
- Create and track content performance metrics and reports, as well as lead strategy discussions with the marketing team to optimize content performance
- Use data-driven insights and analytics to ensure generated content is meeting the needs of our various target audiences, while aligning and driving business objectives
- Develop and support PR initiatives including thought leadership concepts
- Leverage SEO tactics to develop and maintain the company blog
- Assist executives and guest authors on content generation
What we offer
You will be working with a high performance team that cares for each other. You'll do some of your best work, you’ll do it alongside the biggest enterprises in the world, and you'll have fun doing it as well!
We offer a competitive salary and early-stage equity, ownership of your career direction as the company grows, and excellent regular feedback alongside a candid coaching process.